Saturday, July 26, 2008

God You' re Real

I was once longing for the companionship,the great friendship I used to have with the person I treated as bestfriend.....time is running, the serenity of sorroudings reigned....I did nothing but feigning that I was ok....but the truth was that I wanted to talk to him,apologize for the unnecessary words I've uttered.I admit I was wrong.I've waken up into realization that though I have many friends around me,no one can compensate what is so called "bestfriend".Guiltness swallowed my totallity still wanting nothing but recognition that Im his bestfriend,begging for foregiveness 'coz I know I was absolutely wrong, and reconciliation, to put things into where it used to be........I asked the lord...."should i hobnob unto others and have best friendship with them?but as I asked the lord God w/regrdz to that , tears suddenly fell from my eyes, for I know thats not gonna be happening....i hope not......and so I said Im giving the last deal to you my lord.....and thank God! after 7 months of waiting a miracle happened.now we talk oftenly,and do the same things we used to do when a cleansheet of paper wasn't soiled yet......thank you.......God You' re Real

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogosphere! pagcomment comment pud sa uban blog. Sagdi lang kung dili ko busy tabangan taka paguwapo ani imo blog. ehehhehe

steivene said...

Nice post tikoy. You use queer words but interesting. Keep it up

TiK0Yz said...

salamat sa mga comments almz and steive- kun...hehehehe...kahilak mn pud q dugo...hehehe